Polaris Lash Studio takes your comfort and safety is of the utmost importance, so I encourage you to check my website regularly for updated guidance. Please note, that I am required by law to post these following policies:
*We will be practicing social distancing and everyone–staff and clients–will be required to wear a mask. If you are uncomfortable leaving your home or uncomfortable wearing a mask, this might not be the ideal time for you to visit the studio and we look forward to
seeing you at a later date.
*It is recommended in the guidelines from The State of Connecticut, that anyone age 65+ or with a compromised immune system, not visit at this time.
*Employee shall stay home if sick/ experiencing symptoms
* No person experiencing symptoms will be eligible for scheduled services, If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you should not be scheduled
Do you have a cough?
Have you traveled in from out of state in the last 14 days
Do you have a fever?
Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
Are you sick with any symptoms
*Temperature checks are given to guests and employees upon arrival.
*Visits must be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY To secure your appointment, we are asking you to provide us with your preferred
payment method for streamlined checkout at the salon. We will contact you prior to your appointment if you do not currently have one on file.
*Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well.
*Clients are required to bring and wear their own masks that completely covers the nose and mouth ( will not be seen without it)
*All Clients must wash hands upon entering salon OR use hand sanitizer
*Limit verbal communication between the client and employee when within 6ft to
* No hanging out in the waiting area, ONLY guests receiving services will be allowed inside the salon (No friends, No kids)
*Employees to wear face masks and face shield
*Gloves will be changed between customers
* We all have become Barbicide Certified to show our dedication to providing safe services in the studio.
* You will be asked to go wash your hand before the appointment and We have provided you with hand sanitizer as you enter and by the service area
* Our stations will be sanitized, hard services disinfected, between each appointment. We use disinfectants that are EPA registered and labeled as bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal *Surfaces frequently touched by multiple people, such as door handles, desks, phones, light switches, and faucets, will be cleaned and disinfected periodically throughout the day
* All tools are in a constant rotation of disinfection between guests.
* Hand sanitizer and tissues for sneeze etiquette will be available throughout the studio.
*We will have credit cards on file which allows for a more streamline
checkout although we will still be accepting cash and check.
* Lash Techs will also have their venmo information available for
This has been a very difficult time for our industry. Thank you for your patience during this unusual time.
We will get through all of this together
With Love Polaris Family
Eyelash extensions are the hottest and most innovative way of creating longer, thicker, curlier and fuller looking lashes. You get to choose your own style and let us know if you’re after a full and natural or long and dramatic look. Personalized consultation with a professional eyelash specialist is included in your first visit. There is a variety of lashes to choose from to enhance your own lashes, they come in variety of lengths, thicknesses, colors and types of curls. There is no doubt that we can create the look you want to suit your taste and desire.
Lash lift and tint is a great alternative treatment to eyelash extensions or for clients with sensitivities. Its a low maintenance treatment that lasts up to 6-8 weeks by lifting your natural eyelashes from the root, helping to enhance and emphasize the eyes by creating the effect of longer, lifted lashes. You can add tinting to the treatment which will add depth and dark color. It will look like you are wearing mascara without the hassle.
PhiBrows is a manual, semi-permanent technique of hyper-realistic eyebrow drawing in which the shape of eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden proportion (phi 1,618). The technique is intended for anyone over the age of 18 who wants to correct the aesthetic problems of their eyebrows.
Are you tired of boring, lifeless, short lashes then you came to the right place! Polaris Lash Studio is a premier lash extension and lash lift studio located is Southington, CT, specializing in semi-permanent eyelashes and Russian Volume. Developed in 2010, new technique was developed in Russia, by applying multiple lashes on one of your natural lash, these lashes improve texture and volume by filling between sparse natural eyelashes. Our fully customized lash salon service allows you to choose the color, curl and volume of eyelash extension to fit your style, eye and face shape, color, contour and size. Each time you visit us, you leave with a full new set looking and feeling fantastic. So don't wait any longer come see what you have been missing all this time!
So if you're ready to add a little extra drama/glamour to your eyelashes and make them look fanlashtic and wake up amazed by the instant transformation with longer, thicker, and fuller lashes every day, book now and and see what you were missing all this time!!